Pray for Leader # 1
- Key Visionary Leader
- Oversees 30+ Pastors and 60+ Churches – 5000+ people, as well as several charitable initiatives.
- Pray for wisdom, humility, and protection from the evil one.
- Pray that he may lead his family well.
- Pray for his ability to recognize and raise up leaders.
- Pray for his family – wife, 3 boys, and 1 girl
- His household includes 14 family members and the offices all under one roof. There is little ability to get away to seek solitude.
- Please pray Ephesians 3:18-19 over this leader and for yourself as well.
This month’s requests
- He has been experiencing health difficulties for almost 8 months. Much of it is under control, but it has been very discouraging and has slowed progress in many areas.
- Pray for GWS (this is a church plant now almost 1 year old) This church is the first church plant outside of rural villages or the slums of the city. It is a very critical start up as it will enable them to reach into a totally new demographic. There are many challenges ahead.
- His oldest son is a very good young man, but as many 15 year olds, he is pushing the boundries – especially when it comes to young ladies. This may not seem as too much concern for here in the US, but there are cultural norms as well as just straight forward obedience issues involved.
- Pray for strength for travel. He and his wife will be traveling for the next 3 weeks.
- Pray for God’s favor as he meets with key ministry partners who are part of the network that is building to bring God’s glory to this nation.
- His sister will be getting married in November and as the head of the household he is responsible for all cost associated with the wedding and the setting up of the house hold – approximately $6,000. Please pray that God will provide these funds.